Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.5.1. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update features numerous enhancements including new windows and bug fixes. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a major update to their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.5.1 features the following new features and changes:
- Fixed font name and text overlapping with small font sizes
- Font preview text is now displayed slightly lower
- Added a preference option for displaying a continuous Font Display appearance
- At least one font will now always be displayed even if the font only partially fits in the display area
- A popup menu has been added to the Character Table to switch between fonts without closing the window
- New viewer windows are offset slightly to make their appearance on the screen more apparent
- Fixed a bug where the favorites and more info menus could incorrectly identify a font if the scroll bar was disabled
- Increased the minimum main window size slightly to avoid minor interface glitches
- The captions in the preference dialog have been rewritten for better
- The current focus is no longer lost after pressing a button in the Favorites pane of the preferences
- The Select All menu is now enabled for the text entry fields in the Text Presets pane of the preferences
- The Text Presets text box has been made multiple lines
- And more..
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.5.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.