Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.5.2. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update features numerous enhancements including new windows and bug fixes. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a noteworthy update to their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.5.2 features the following new features and changes:
- The Manage Favorites window has been redesigned for easier use
- Added additional scroll wheel support to many windows; the bevel buttons on the main window are now drawn based on the native system appearance rather than custom images
- Fixed many interface glitches involving the menu barÕs visibility with various windows
- Adjusted the size and position of many controls throughout the application to better follow AHIG standards
- The styled text identifier window now correctly opens in full screen mode
- Modified double clicking behavior in the favorites pane of the preferences for Smart Favorites sets
- The continuous font display now has correct horizontal and border lines
- The styled text identifier window now positions itself on the screen based on the height of the dock
- Better error handling with uninstalled fonts
- Fixed Search Results not appearing under Mac OS 9
- Fixed other issues related to Favorites sets under Mac OS 9
- Various other interface modifications
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.5.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.