Gefen on Tuesday introduced two new KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) extenders that connect to displays equipped with DVI ports. The CAT5-1000 HD extends one display and USB-based keyboard and mouse up to 150 feet from the computer. The CAT5-7000 HD can move two displays, USB- or PS/2-based keyboard and mouse, a serial port, two audio devices and a microphone up to 150 feet away. The former is shipping now for US$799 while the latter is currently available for pre-order with a price tag of $1,495.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
- AT&T to Buy Time Warner in $85.4B Deal
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.