Gefen on Tuesday introduced two new KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) extenders that connect to displays equipped with DVI ports. The CAT5-1000 HD extends one display and USB-based keyboard and mouse up to 150 feet from the computer. The CAT5-7000 HD can move two displays, USB- or PS/2-based keyboard and mouse, a serial port, two audio devices and a microphone up to 150 feet away. The former is shipping now for US$799 while the latter is currently available for pre-order with a price tag of $1,495.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.