Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released an upgrade for Package Tracker, bringing it to version 3.5. Package Tracker is a package management app designed track in transit freight and calculate arrival times. The upgrade has performance enhancements and expanded carrier support. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc., developers of innovative business and Internet tools for the Macintosh platform, today released Package Tracker 3.5, a substantial upgrade to the first and only complete, award-winning package management software for the Mac.
Package Tracker 3.5 includes the following new functionality:
- Complete support for Mac OS X 10.1
- Revised U.S. Postal Service Domestic Rates Calculator with support for larger packaging, Bound Printed Matter, and Media Mail
- Identification and shipping restriction information for APO/FPO zip codes
- Express Mail Service Commitments calculator determines the time which a package/letter will arrive at a specific destination
- Package Services Standards calculator determines time-in-transit for standard packages
- Support for American Freightways pro tracking numbers
- Support for Canpar barcodes/tracking numbers
- Improved package carrier auto-detection
Package Tracker now supports Airborne Express, American Freightways, BAX Global, Canpar, CON-WAY, DHL, FedEx*, Purolator, Roadway Express, United Parcel Service, and United States Postal Service package tracking services.
You can find more information about the Package Tracker Upgrade at the Intelli Innovations, Inc. web site. Package Tracker 3.5 is available for US$34.95.