OmniDiskSweeper is a Mac OS X utility for quickly finding and deleting big, useless files and thus making space on your hard disks. OmniDiskSweeper makes this easy by highlighting the biggest files on your disks, and by noting which files are used by the system, so you donit accidentally delete important files.
OmniDiskSweeper can be used for free to find the big files on your disks, but we also have a neat-o, incredibly high-tech "delete" button which we enable if you fork over a couple dollars at our on-line store. Sure, you could delete the files yourself the hard way, but for the price of a couple of Big Macs which will probably kill you from heart disease in later years, you can have a nice, simple button that deletes for you.
New in this release:
- Updated user interface and packaging for Mac OS X 10.0.
- Main list of drives is much prettier, much more like Finder and less like UNIX.
- Faster parsing of installed packages.
- Each drive window saves its window frame independently.
- Added in OmniCrashCatcher.
- Changed licensing so app works just fine without a license, but if you get one you get to delete from within the app.
If you choose, you can register OmniDiskSweeper for US$15. You can find more information at The Omni Group Web site.