Vincent Jalby has updated his font viewer application, Font Buddy, to version 2.1.1. Font Buddy allows users to easy view all characters associated with a particular font, and also allows users to easily print samples from a number of different fonts. According to Mr. Jalby:
- FontBuddy 2 is a Font Viewer.
- It shows all the characters of any font.
- It provides keystroke(s), ASCII and Unicode for any characters.
- It can print samples of both installed and uninstalled fonts.
- It is easy to use and MacOS 9 savvy.
New in this version:
- fix a bug that prevents FontBuddy to correctly print keystokes whenChicago is used as the default system font,
- FontBuddy 2.1.1 can load individual font files (fonts outside fontsuitcases).
Font Buddy is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Jalbyis Web site.