The Iconfactory has released a new version of IconBuilder Pro, bringing it to version 4.0. IconBuilder Pro is a Photoshop plug-in designed for custom icon creation. The latest version features improved Quickbuild functions and drag-and-drop support. According to The Iconfactory:
The Iconfactory is pleased to announce the immediate availability of version 4.0 of our professional icon construction filter for Adobe Photoshop, IconBuilder Pro.
IconBuilder Pro 4.0 expands the professional feature set that users have come to rely on for constructing modern icons for both the Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Here are just some of version 4.0is major new features:
- Support for Open/Drop folder states in Mac OS 10.2+ (Jaguar)
Features to improve speed and ease-of-use with QuickBuild including:
- Resource grid preset locations
- Construction layout templates
- Improved IconBuilder Assistant Photoshop Actions
- Improved & expanded Useris Guide & Tutorial including new tips & tricks
- Improved user interface & much more
You can find more information about the latest IconBuilder Pro release at the Iconfactory Web site. IconBuilder Pro 4.0 is available free to registered users of versions 3.x purchased before 10/31/02, while the full version is available for US$69.00.