Ilexsoft has released an update for HighDesign, bringing it to version 1.2. HighDesign is a utility designed for 2D CAD illustration. The update features new and redesigned tools and expanded symbol support. According to Ilexsoft:
Ilexsoft today announced the immediate availability of HighDesign 1.2, an update to the powerful new application designed to simplify Computer Aided Design with a streamlined interface and advanced tools made easy for CAD experts and newcomers alike.
HighDesign is a powerful 2D CAD and illustration program that features advanced vector tools, a clean user interface and many special tools developed to assist the user in the design process. From the first sketches to drafting, HighDesign lets the designers quickly achieve the results they want by providing an easy to use Digital Design environment they can actually enjoy using.
New and enhanced features in HighDesign 1.2 include:
- A re-designed Text tool, which makes it easier and quicker to insert and edit text blocks with the support of multi-line paragraph rotation and graphics properties such as color and transparency of the background
- The new Angular Dimension tool, to measure any angle between two object
- Support for the iclick-dragi drawing mode
- Support for Unicode text encoding
- A new iObject datai property for symbols, which lets the user associate text data to any symbol
- New symbol libraries
- Improved Sheets tool
Data and coordinates input has been improved as well, with the support for relative angles and the Tab key to cycle between input types.This version also introduces French and British English localizations of the interface and dozens of enhancements for improved performance and stability.
You can find more information about the HighDesign update at the Ilexsoft Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full Standard version is available for US$149.95 and the Professional version is available for US$349.95.