Inferiis is now shipping an update for KeepAnEye, bringing it to version 1.6.2. KeepAnEye is a utility designed for the visual tracking of various types of data. The update features interface mods and bug fixes. According to Inferiis:
Inferiis is happy to announce that KeepAnEye 1.6.2 has just been released.
KeepAnEye is a multipurpose monitoring and notification utility which helps you to stay informed efficiently. It lets you watch pieces of information by generating visual representations which can be freely organized on the screen.
Moreover, it observes them and provides a general notification system upon dedicated events to warn you when something interesting happens. RSS feeds, pictures, Web pages, disk usage, software updates, IP addresses... Taking advantage of a flexible plug-in architecture, various kinds of information can be supported within a single, homogenous application.
This maintenance update introduces various cosmetic enhancements and bug fixes:
- The panes of the observer inspector can now be selected using keyboard shortcuts
- The display windows of several observer plug-ins have been improved
- When possible, the various open panels now initially point at the currently selected file
- A few memory leaks have fixed.
- This release also includes many other smaller improvements and corrections
You can find more information about the KeepAnEye update at the Inferiis Web site. KeepAnEye pricing information is available by contacting the Inferiis sales team.