Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released a new version of IntelliMerge, bringing it to version 3.0. IntelliMerge is an email merge app that is fully customizable and has an integrated database. The latest version features few enhancements including faster Jaguar performance and auto-bounce detection and flagging. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. today released IntelliMerge 3.0, a major upgrade to its desktop business communication software for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.
Designed specifically to simplify and automate business e-mail communication needs, IntelliMerge includes a message editor, customer database system, and e-mail delivery program in a single, integrated solution.
IntelliMerge 3.0 includes these major new features and enhancements:
- Automatic bounce detection and flagging: IntelliMerge can scan any POP3 mailbox for bounced messages, recording addresses to be flagged in or removed from the target recipient list
- Enhanced Recipient Browser includes list viewer for IntelliMergeis 12 custom fields, side-scrollable data results, and resizable columns
- Insert Hyperlink feature allows users to add clickable links to their plain text, styled, and HTML messages
- Dynamic Custom Headers: allows recipient database tags to be inserted into any custom-created header for tracking purposes
- New Date Tags: Month, Day, Year, and Day Of Week
- Official Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar" support, including a number of compatibility fixes, support for attached dialogs (sheets), and overall faster performance
- Copy From Styled Text: Converts the styled text editor into editable HTML code for rapid adjustments to pre-formatted text data
You can find more information about the latest IntelliMerge release at the Intelli Innovations Web site. Users of previous versions can upgrade to 3.x for US$29.95, while the full version is available for US$79.95.