Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released an update for IntelliMerge, bringing it to version 3.2. IntelliMerge is an email merge app that is fully customizable and has an integrated database. The update features improved exporter options and bug fixes. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. today announced its application for the mark iIntelliMergei has been granted. IntelliMerge is now a registered trademark of Intelli Innovations, Inc. The software has been revised today to reflect this and make other improvements.
IntelliMerge has been updated to version 3.2:
- By popular demand, the recipient list export feature has been rewritten from scratch
The new exporter includes:
- Record filtering by status code:
- allows the user to only export bounced recipients, for example
- Column selection/exclusion
- Tab and Comma Separated Value delimiter options
- Mac, Unix, and Windows line break options
- Reorganized the Message>Send To menu to clarify the special mailing options available
- Fixes a bug which would cause the HTML Preview feature to launch the useris text editor, instead of their web browser
- File icons in the attachments dialog are back
You can find more information about the IntelliMerge update at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliMerge 3.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$79.95.