Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released an update for IntelliMerge, bringing it to version 1.3. IntelliMerge is an email merge app that is fully customizable and has an integrated database. The update has performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce IntelliMerge 1.3, a new functionality update to our dynamic e-mail merge software for the Mac. This update adds faster database operations under Mac OS X, a revised interface for many dialog boxes, and a new Classic version (for users of Mac OS 9.2.1) available for separate download from the Mac OS X version.
- IntelliMerge database operations now run faster under Mac OS X
- Over a dozen dialogs have been redesigned from scratched to look good in both Platinum and Aqua. More modifications are coming
- A Classic version of IntelliMerge is now available for users of Mac OS 9.2.1 or earlier
- Redesigned Preview window displays subject and other header information in Monaco
- Returns in HTML messages are now correctly previewed by the Preview windows
- The IntelliMerge Databases folder is now located in the same folder as IntelliMerge itself, by popular demand
The BinHex and MacBinary files (intellimerge.bin and intellimerge.hqx) are now depreciated, and will be removed in the near future. Please direct readers to download the .sit files that are now available.
You can find more information about the IntelliMerge update at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliMerge 1.3 is available for US$59.95.