Intelli Innovations, Inc. has released an update for IntelliMerge, bringing it to version 2.1. IntelliMerge is an email merge app that is fully customizable and has an integrated database. The update ships features several improvements including faster mail speed and a Recipient Manager. According to Intelli Innovations:
Intelli Innovations, Inc. today released IntelliMerge 2.1, a major update to its popular e-mail merge software for the Mac. IntelliMerge is dynamic e-mail merge software designed to simplify keeping in touch with customers and friends. Featuring an integrated message editor, recipient database system, and message mailer, Mac users can use IntelliMerge to manage contacts and send personalized e-mail newsletters, letters, invoices, alerts, and more over the Internet.
IntelliMerge 2.1 adds these new features:
- Improved mailing speed for messages sent in US-ASCII format. Using our ISPis mail server for several informal tests, messages were sent roughly twice as fast
- Recipient Manager: Multiple selection capabilities, horizontal resizing, and contextual menu support
- Styled text alignment (left, centered, right) options - Mac OS X only
- Drag-and-drop VCF file import support; entries can be imported from an application like Mac OS Xis Address Book using drag-and-drop from the Address Book application to any Recipient Browser window
- Proxy icons for message editor windows - Mac OS X only
- New customizable plain text editor display font for easier viewing
- Batch Subscriber is substantially faster (roughly 13 times the original speed), and capable of case-insensitive address unsubscribes
- Improved comma-delimited import feature; removes extra characters and supports non-qualified entries
You can find more information about the new IntelliMerge version at the Intelli Innovations Web site. IntelliMerge 2.1 is available for US$59.95.