Inventive, Inc. has released a new version of iClip, bringing it to version 2.0. iClip is a clipboard utility designed to expand the basic feature set of the standard Mac clipboard. The latest version features several new enhancements including improved editing app support and updated Copy/Paste icons. According to Inventive:
Inventive, Inc. announces the release of iClip 2, a multi-clipboard/scrapbook utility for Mac OS X.
iClip is a utility that helps you get past the limitations of having a single Clipboard. It allows you to quickly copy & paste and drag & drop clippings to and from its multiple "clipping bins" so that you can easily access them in the applications youire using.
Whatis new in version 2.0:
- ability to organize clippings into groups called "clipping sets"
- improved support of clippings from Adobe Illustrator and other vector graphics editing applications
- updated Copy and Paste button icons make it easier to identify the button function at a glance
- iClip now becomes the active application when an empty area is clicked in the iClip window
- the expanded/collapsed state of the iClip window is now remembered when the application is opened
- improved user manual navigation
- showing the iClip window if it was hidden is now significantly faster
- various minor bug fixes and enhancements
You can find more information about the latest iClip release at the Inventive, Inc. Web site. iClip 2.0 is available for US$19.95.