Finance is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Yencois Web site.
Finance for Mac is the award-winning personal checking, savings, and credit card account management program from YENCO.COM. It features quick and easy setup, pop-up menus and FileLink to speed data entry, automatic calculations, account overview, account searching, built in context-aware help, and much more! It is fully compatible with Mac OS 9.1.
The new version fixes an obscure bug with the general search feature and corrects a problem with some of the help files which prevented them from being accessed withing Finance.
Recent News See All »
- Get a Special Apple Watch Badge for Completing an Outdoor Workout on Earth Day
- macOS: Automatically Format Reminders With Date And Time
- For the Most Private Browsing Experience, Think Epic Browser
- Apple Music Launches Up Next Series with 6LACK Interview
- Apple Injury Reports Hint at Augmented Reality Glasses
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
- Apple and Others Will Build AIs That Will be Hard to Challenge
- Apple Runs Up Against State Censorship in China, Again
- Apple Offers Animated Look at Yaks, Waste, Breathing Buildings, and Artificial Sweat
- The Punycode Phishing Attack on Web Browsers Ain’t So Puny
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.