JTech Softworks has released an update for PMX, bringing it to version 2.25. PMX is a utility designed for project management. The update features support for AppleScript and expanded time scales. According to JTech Softworks:
JTECH SOFTWORKS, INC. RELEASES LATEST VERSION OF POPULAR MAC OS X
PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPLICATION
The Mac OS X market is in sore need of a quality, simple to use project management application. To fill this need has been the driving motivation behind the folks at JTech Softworks, Inc. In recognition of this, JTech Softworks, Inc. is proud to announce the availability of PXM 2.10, its flagship project management application for Mac OS X.
New features for 2.24 include:
- Made PMX AppleScript enabled
- Integrate Help into plug-ins
- Bold parent items in Gantt View
- Added More time scales (3, 6, 12 month)
- Added the ability to assign different colors to items directly
- Integrated MPP Converter
- Added the beginings of Master Project support (simple: link to project and open ability). Linked items are displayed in italics. This will be expanded on in future releases
- Add customizable HTML format to HTML Converter
- and more...
You can find more information about the PMX update at the JTech Softworks Web site. The PMX update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$59.95.