Juggy Software and Julian Guimont have released Ridge for OS X users. Ridge is an internet connection viewer designed for monitoring several Internet related topics including speed and loading activities. The app ships with a graphical data display that is updated every 60 seconds. According to Juggy Software:
Juggy Software and Julien Guimont are proud to introduce their first MacOS X shareware called Ridge.
Ridge is an internet connection watcher that monitors any traffic on any interface on your Macintosh. The results are presented in a great efficient interface. You can see in a look the maximum speed, the instant speed, the total of download/upload and the recent activity in a 60 sec based graphic.. It just looks like a mountain ridge.
Version 1.0 include:
- Integrated installation of necessary components
- Graphic of the internet connction on 60 sec
- Actual instant speed of the internet connection
- PPPoE and PPP compatibility
- Packet hexadecimal dump and parsing for PPP/IP/TCP/UDP packets
- Floating graphic window (set by preferences)
- Automatic Web Update
You can find more information about the Ridge release at the Juggy Software Web site. Ridge is available for US$10.00.