Kanex Group, Inc. has released a new version of QuickPopup, bringing it to version 4.0. QuickPopup is an instant messaging app designed for use on closed networks found in offices or educational environments. The latest version features a new messaging format for improved speed and transparent message encryption. According to Kanex Group:
Kanex Group Inc. today introduced QuickPopup 4.0.
This software allows users to exchange popup messages over corporate, school and home networks without connecting to the Internet.
Because of QuickPopupis messages never travels over Internet and always encrypted, itis firmly kept from inside and outside prying eyes. Thus users can be sure that the intended recipients only will see their messages. No third-party accounts setup required that greatly enhance reliability and security for corporate and school networks.
QuickPopup 4.0 sports a selected set of new features based on usersi recommendations:
- New Message Format - allows faster, more reliable and secure messaging
- Sent Messages Archive - now you can browse all your sent messages, resend them if needed as well as save them to a file and print
- Transparent Message Encryption - now QuickPopup encrypts all messages before they leave your computer. Then messages are automatically decrypted on the recipientis computer only, so no one can read your message while it is underway
- Clickable URLs - now all URLs (such as website names, email addresses, etc.) are automatically highlighted in the received messages so you can just click on them to go to the URL. No more need to copy and paste
- Long User Name - recognize your coworkers better as now QuickPopup supports user names up to 27 characters long
You can find more information about the latest QuickPopup release at the Kanex Group, Inc. Web site. QuickPopup 4.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.