Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is very pleased to announce an update for PasswordWallet(tm) for MacOS to version 2.2. This version still syncs great with the PalmOS version!
To the Macintosh version 2.2 of PasswordWallet(tm) weive added:
- "Auto-type" technology that will type your username and password for you right into a web page! (No extensions required!)
- Preferences to show or hide bullets by default when opening a PasswordWallet(tm) document.
- Preferences to specify a default file to open when the program is double clicked.
- Preferences to specify the time delay before clearing the clipboard.
- Preferences to specify the time delay before the Auto-typing buffer is cleared.
- Preferences to allow PasswordWallet to automatically open your password file if its correct password is already stored in the MacOS 9 Keychain.
- Preferences to customize the format for randomly generated passwords.
- A fix for a problem with the "Go to URL" function on some systems.
The conduit and Palm versions remains unchanged for this release. We urge all users to upgrade to version 1.0.4 of the conduit and this latest release of PasswordWallet(tm).
PasswordWallet(tm) runs great under MacOS classic or MacOS X!
PasswordWallet is available for US$15. You can find more information at the Selznick Scientific Software Web site.