Open Door Networks Inc. has released an update for Whois There? Firewall Advisor, bringing it to version 1.3.2. Whois There? is a firewall security analyzer designed to test and report on database infiltration. The update ships with Entourage support and and bug fixes. According to Open Door Networks:
Whois There? Firewall Advisor for Mac OS X, version 1.3.2.
Whois There? Firewall Advisor enhances Macintosh Internet security by helping users analyze, investigate and respond to access attempts to their Macintosh.
Changes since Whois There? 1.3 include:
- support for Entourage for Mac OS X for sending e-mail
- support for new whois registry formats at RIPE and elsewhere
- service description updates
- better error message display when trying to send e-mail
- fix to crash-on-quit bug in Jaguar
You can find more information about the Whois There? Firewall Advisor update at the Open Door Networks Web site. Whois There? 1.3.2 is free for all registered users, while the full version is available for US$39.00.