LAJ Design has released a new version of DropWaterMark, bringing it to version 2.0. DropWaterMark is a watermarking utility designed for embedding icons and logos within an image for copywriting purposes. The latest release features a rewritten watermarking code and other enhancements. According to LAJ Design:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of DropWaterMark version 2.0 . DropWaterMark is cross-platform application that creates allows you to easily watermark images allowing you to protect your images.
New in Version 2.0:
- Update GUI look
- Rewrote the watermarking code (a 10x increase for interactive mode)
- Send comments, feature requests from within the program
- Edit the size and rotation from within interactive mode
- Interactive mode show a scaled preview now
- Dropwatermark now only runs unregistered for 20 days
- Import Tiff, PNG, and Gif without Quicktime. With Quicktime load any type that QuickTime can open
- Tons of code improvements
You can find more information about the latest DropWaterMark release at the LAJ Design Web site. DropWaterMark 2.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$12.50.