Objective Development has released an update for LaunchBar, bringing it to version 3.2.1. LaunchBar is a search app that is designed to find files based on abbreviations and can adapt to a users behavior. The latest version features performance enhancements including Eudora and Mailsmith support. According to Objective Development:
Objective Development today announced the availability of LaunchBar 3.2.1 for Mac OS X, an award-winning productivity utility that provides lightning fast access to thousands of files, Web-bookmarks, email-addresses and applications just by entering short abbreviations.
Whatis new in LaunchBar 3.2.1:
- Added support for Eudora, Mailsmith, Opera, SNAX and Watson
- Accessing server aliases mounts the remote server if necessary
- Option to hide other applications automatically
- New "Setup wizard" lets you easily create common configuration entries
- Improved display performance
- Lots of other bugfixes, improvements and optimizations
You can find more information about the LaunchBar update at the Objective Development Web site. LaunchBar is available for US$19.95.