So you have a new MP G4 and Final Cut Pro...now what? The latest seminar from Apple hopes to answer hopes to provide you with the answer to that question. The Making Desktop Movies with Final Cut Pro seminar is geared toward power using professionals, and those with more than a casual interest in desktop video editing. According to Apple:
Join us and explore Appleis fast, powerful, and affordable postproduction studio-in-a-box. In this swiftly paced two-and-a-half-hour seminar, youill witness the seamless beauty of Appleis integrated desktop technology - how the computer, Final Cut Pro, and the Mac OS work in concert to give users the ultimate in digital video production. Weill highlight FireWire high-speed media transfer, new Final Cut Pro 16:9 editing, easy mobile editing via the PowerBook Mobile Studio, and using QuickTime to create streaming video output. Choose either the morning (9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) or afternoon (1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) seminar. Itis free, and itis the one summer blockbuster you donit want to miss.
Youill learn how to:
- Use professional-caliber editing tools on the desktop
- Transfer mobile edits easily to traditional edit-bay systems
- Animate layers and create a complete media-rich experience
- Streamline everything from video acquisition and editing to final output
- Edit on the go
- Discover the affordability of editing with Final Cut Pro
- PowerBook G3 and Power Macintosh G4 with Final Cut Pro
- PowerBook Mobile Studio
- Adobe Photoshop 5.5?
- Adobe After Effects?
Who Should Attend:
- Video professionals
- Marketing communications professionals
- Movie editors
- Public relations professionals
- Human resources and training professionals
You can find more information and register at the Apple web site.