Light Crafts released LightZone 2.0 on Wednesday, adding Intel support to the digital photographeris editing and image management application. In addition to Universal Binary support, the new version also adds an integrated "digital darkroom," improved ZoneMapper and ToneMapper tools, image batch processing, image editing templates, improved Camera RAW support, and more. LightZone 2.0 is priced at US$249.95.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
- Apple Remote Desktop Updated with Touch Bar Support
- Apple Using PrimeSense Tech for iPhone 8 3D Front Facing Camera
- Rumors about March Apple Event for iPhone SE and iPads Get Serious
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple App Store Revenues Hit $40 Per User, While Average Downloads Decrease
- Here’s the TV Set-Top Box Apple Could Have Built: Caavo
- Apple Buys RealFace, but that Doesn't Mean We're Unlocking iPhones with Our Face Yet
- Apple, Let Us Tune into Those FM Radio Channels
- Amazon is Just Getting Started With Alexa/Echo
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.