e-on software has released an new version of Ozone, bringing it to version 2.0. Ozone is a Lightwave plug-in designed for creating 3D atmospheric effects. The latest version ships with new features including 100 predefined atmosphere sets and new algorithms for natural atmosphere behavior. According to e-on software:
Leading 3D developer e-on software announces Ozone 2.0, the newest version of its amazing plug-in for LightWave 3D. Designed to let users easily add convincing atmospheric effects to their scenes. Ozone 2.0 uses e-on softwareis high quality, award winning atmospheric rendering technology (as seen in Vue diEsprit).
Some of the new features of Ozone 2.0 include:
- Ozone 2.0, breakthrough algorithms
- Super-fast rendering technology
- Volumetric atmosphere model
- Animated clouds and sunsets are a breeze
- Ozone 2.0 ships with an extensive set of over 100 predefined atmospheres
- Ozone 2.0 is comprised of 4 d
You can find more information about the latest Ozone release at the e-on software Web site. Ozone 2.0 will be released at Siggraph, and will be available for US$249.00.