dot software has released an update for Link Checker, bringing it to version 1.2. Link Checker is a utility designed for URL link verification. The update ships with several new enhancements including interface mods and bug fixes. According to dot software:
dot software is pleased to announce the release of Link Checker 1.2.
Link Checker quickly goes through your Web site and finds any broken links or images. It also displays any redirected links it comes across so the links on your Web site are not outdated. If the Web site you are checking is stored locally, you can fix the broken links right inside Link Checker!
Link Checker is great for anyone with a Web site because broken or outdated links and missing images donit look good.
Whatis new in 1.2:
- Quick add feature; The easiest way to add a Web site
- Interface improvements
- New toolbar icons
- Double clicking on a web site in the main window now starts checking it
- Double clicking on a URL in the report window will now launch it
- URLs of the page being checked are now showed in the status line
- Redirected link loop bug fixed
- Fixed bug that caused link checks to hang at the end
- Sites can be re-ordered in the site list
- Report generation completely rewritten
- Bug with a double CRLF in HTML of a page fixed
- Numerous small bug fixes
You can find more information about the Link Checker update at the dot software Web site. Link Checker 1.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$20.00.