MaBaSoft has released an update for Application Wizard, bringing it to version 1.3.1. Application Wizard is utility designed for faster app management within OS X. The update features several bug fixes and minor enhancements. According to MaBaSoft:
MaBaSoft releases Application Wizard 1.3.1.
Application Wizard makes working with applications on Mac OS X easier and quicker. Application Wizard lets you open, quit, show and hide single applications or groups of applications.
With Application Wizard you can also force applications to quit and relaunch them, start and stop Classic, relaunch the Finder and the Dock, log out, put your computer to sleep, restart it and shut it down.
Whatis new in Application Wizard 1.3.1?
- A bug which caused the Open, Quit, Switch and Special menus to appear as scrolling menus has been fixed.
- A bug which caused the Panel Options and Buttons menus to appear as scrolling menus has been fixed
- When running in German, Application Wizard did not prevent custom applications from being hidden when the Hide Others command was chosen despite their Do not hide on Hide Others option had been selected
- A bug causing groups, folders, applications and System Preferences panes having names beginning with a hyphen (-) to be displayed as menu separators in the Open, Quit and Switch menus has been fixed
- Some minor bugs have been fixed and some minor improvements have been introduced.
You can find more information about the Application Wizard update at the MaBaSoft Web site. Application Wizard is available for US$15.00.