The latest MacNotables podcast has TMOis editor-in-chief, Bryan Chaffin, TMO columnist, Bob LeVitus, Macworld editorial director, Jason Snell, and MacVoices host, Chuck Joiner, sharing their post-Macworld Expo views. They also discuss the early release of Intel-based iMacs, and share what product they would take with them to a deserted island. The MacNotables podcast is available at the MacNotables Web site, and you can subscribe to it via RSS here.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.