MacRailSoft released version 3.0.5 of its model railroad and slot car layout design tool on Wednesday, RailModeller. The new version fixes a problem with missing pages in printouts and adds minor improvements.
RailModeller 3.0.5 features more than 180 libraries that provide tracks and accessories from virtually any manufacturer of model railroad tracks, allowing the user to start planning their model railroad empire right away.
RailModeller Railroad screen shots
RailModeller 3 has these features:
- Build trackplans via drag and drop
- Design model railroad and slot car layouts of up to 1000m x 1000m (or 3280ft x 3280ft)
- Build layouts in any scale from Z (Maerklin Miniclub) to IIm/G (LGB, Aristocraft)
- Print in any scale starting from a single sheet of paper up to 1:1 scale
- View layouts in 3D to get an even better impression
- Export Layouts as Image Files (PSD, PNG, JPEG or TIFF)
- Automatically maintain partlist to provide an overview of the tracks used and the overall costs
- Keep track of your inventory of tracks using the integrated stock management
- Create new or customize the bundled libraries using the Railset Editor
RailModeller 3.0.5 requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later (and runs on Mac OS 9). It is priced at ?29.