MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of a new iListen ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 on Friday. The new ScriptPak adds over 100 commands that let you use spoken words to control GarageBand 3 instead of menus and keyboard commands, and even lets you move forwards or backwards an exact number of measures in a song. It requires iListen 1.7 or higher. The ScriptPak for GarageBand 3 costs US$15, and is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.