20 sessions and a focus on Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger will be the highlights of the MacIT conference at this Julyis Macworld Conference & Expo, show organizer IDG World Expo announced Tuesday.
Set to take place at the Hynes Convention Center from July 11 - 14, some 20 sessions will take place devidided into four focus areas: Mac OS X Troubleshooting; Servers and Services; Advanced User Topics; and Mac OS X Management and Administration.
Specific sessions will include:
- ?Xserve Configuration and Remote Management,? presented by Schoun Regan of The Mac Trainers
- ?Directory Services and Tiger,? presented by industry consultant Michael Bartosh
- ?Mac OS X Forensics,? presented by Derrick Donnelly of BlackBag Technologies
- ?Optimizing Network Performance on Mac OS X,? presented by Peter Sichel of Sustainable Softworks
- ?Open Source Tools for eMail Encryption with mail.app,? presented by Matthew Caughron of The Mac Trainers
- ?Tiger Server Web Services,? presented by consultant F Harvell
For the second year in a row, Apple Computer will not be exhibiting at the Boston event.