Mac OS Guru has released an update for SQL4X Manager J, bringing it to version 2.8. SQL4X Manager J is a SQL database Interface designed for Web development and database management. The update features an improved UI and expanded database support. According to Mac OS Guru:
SQL4X Manager J 2.8 is now available.
SQL4X Manager J is the first class database management solution for Mac OS X. SQL4X Manager J assists Web and database developers, administrators and power users with their database related tasks.
SQL4X Manager J is a comprehensive graphical Interface for web and database developers to access any JDBC compliant database server. You can choose between a terminal-like graphical SQL Console with SQL syntax coloring and table name auto-completion to execute your own SQL commands and a fully graphical schema and table browser.
Whatis new in this version:
- improved user interface
- support for Oracle 10g
- enhanced DB2 support
- added support for MS SQL Server specific features (identity column, etc.)
- support for new PostgreSQL JDBC driver
- Data Transfer Manager: NULL column and icon bug fixed
- DB Quick Access: Reporting Tool integration fixed
- SQL Console: several minor bug fixes
- DB Info Panel: max resultset record bug fixed
You can find more information about the SQL4X Manager J update at the Mac OS Guru Web site. SQL4X Manager J 2.8 is available for US$59.00.