MacDICT lets you access a growing number of databases, including Websters Dictionary, for free! Other databases include the US Gazetter, Free Online Dictionary of Computing, WordNet, Jargon File, and the CIA World Factbook.
Changes - 2.0:
- Removed the Search feature because of copyright concerns, I might replace it with a plug-in system in the future.
- Removed and/or rewrote a lot of outdated code.
- MacDICT now supports UTF-8, as required by the DICT RFC
- MacDICT now supports authentication.
- BabelFish works again.
- Added an alternate view for definitions("Donit Organize Results")
- Added a Welcome window that briefly describes all of MacDICTis features.
- Expanded font customization options.
- Various interface changes.
MacDICT is available for US$10. You can find more information at Mr. Bainsi Web site.