We discovered that peripheral maker Macally is showing off a number of products including the force-feedback enabled iShock II, a hefty immitation of a PlayStation controller. PR man Andy Chen tells us that 4 games, including Abrosiais Apeiron and Ferazelis Wand are currently supported. We will be sure to test the controller further and let you know how it fares. Macally is also showcasing their USB hubs, PCI-to-USB and Firewire cards, their bevy of mice (ball, optical, large, small, and micro-any with "designer colors"), and game controllers, including the original iShock and the AirStick. Stay tuned to the Mac Observer for more news from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.