Macware released MacFreelance on Thursday. The software is an invoice and billing system for Mac professionals that is integrated with the Mac OS X Address Book and iCal.
MacFreelance is designed for professionals, but doesnit require the user to be an experienced accountant. The user can easily add new clients, monitor time spent on projects, track mileage and payments, use international formatting, generate reports for record keeping and more.
- Create & maintain client lists and setup multiple companies to bill from.
- Add fixed or timed charges and bill in hours, minutes, days, weeks or months
- Customize and generate quotes and invoices to get paid quicker.
- Manage international customers with global currency support and tax calculations.
- Get up and running quickly by integrating with Address Book, iCal & Spotlight
MacFreelance 1.0 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later. It is priced at US$39.99.