Macworld Expo and Graphic Reporter announced on Tuesday that Macworld Expo 2007 will feature a new PowerTools track called Graphic Secrets for Business. This two-day PowerTools session with Lesa Snider King, Graphic Reporter host and iStockphoto Chief Evangelist, covers the things non-designers need to know to create high impact business materials.
- the top 10 design tips for those with zero design skills
- understanding and managing image resolution
- adding graphics to Word and Excel documents
- creating presentations that pop
- how to share business documents and master PDFs
- the skinny on image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0
Graphic Secrets for Business runs all day on January 8 and 9.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2006, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.