Pay & Play Software has released a maintenance update for Mail Merge Pro, bringing it to version 2.1. Mail Merge Pro is a label and mail merge app designed for use with Avery presets. The update includes searchable preset support and text file merging. According to Pay&Play:
[Pay&Play Software], the people who pioneered instant Internet software sales, and have been offering products on-line since 1984, today released Mail Merge Pro 2.1 (MMP) for MacOS and MacOS X.
Mail Merge Pro is a powerful, professional label and mail merge application. Choose from over 800 Avery presets or create your own! Use built in drawing tools to get just the right look.
The new version adds a built in search function to find Avery labels by their numbers, as well as minor bug fixes and cosmetic changes.
Mail Merge Pro combines a powerful feature set with ease of use:
- Available in both a Classic and OS X version
- Over 800 Avery presets - Now searchable
- Create your own label formats
- Merge data from a text file
- You can use different font, style, size, justification, and color for the label text
- Design your own borders and backgrounds
- Add almost any type of image
- Scale the image to the exact size you want
- Precise placement of images and text objects
- Start from any label on the sheet, great for partially used sheets of labels
- Print as many copies of any label you wish
- On-line tutorial available
You can find more information about the Mail Merge Pro update at the Pay & Play web site. Mail Merge Pro 2.1. is available for US$29.95.