Parker Software has released a new version of Archer Pro, bringing it to version 3.0. Archer Pro is a multi-media slide showplayer that supports multiple video players and still images. The latest version features imaging improvements and other enhancements. According to Parker Software:
Parker Software Development, Inc. has just released ArcherPro 3.0.0.
Archer is a small, fast slide show player that supports audio and video as well as still images. Archer supports multiple players running at the same time each with their own set of images, speed setting, and size. You can also append images to the slide show. When not in full-screen mode, a scroll bar is available to navigate through the images.
This release fixes a bug that caused registered versions of the program to revert to an unregistered state.
This release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Pan Image - When viewing images, you now have the option of panning
- Tag Image - If you see an image you like, hit the "T" key or select Tag Image from the Play menu
- Clear All Tags - To clear all the tags you have set, select the Clear All Tags command from the Edit menu
- Warn On Delete - Normally ArcherPro silently deletes the displayed image from your hard drive when you hit the "D" key
- Rendering Improvements - The last couple of releases have introduced bugs that caused scaling problems for some images. These have been fixed
You can find more information about the latest Archer Pro release at the Parker Software Web site. Archer Pro 3.0 is available for US$29.95.