Mariner Software has released an update for Mariner Write, bringing it to version 3.6.3. Mariner Write is a utility designed for word processing on Macintosh systems. The latest update features several enhancements including expanded language dictionaries and numerous fixes. According to Mariner Software:
Mariner Software, Inc. today unveiled the release of Mariner Write 3.6.3, its award-winning word processor for the Macintosh.
Mariner Write is a powerful yet streamlined word processor for the Macintosh. Boasting an elegant and easy-to-use interface, Mariner Write can run on only 2MB of RAM. And thatis no typo; only 38 MB less than Word®!
Whether you are creating a simple document or composing the next great novel, Mariner Write has the functionality to be your writing tool. Finally, The Word Processor For the Rest of Us
The latest version introduces several bug fixes and a few feature additions.
Included in the release are the following new features mand additions:
- Fixed - Crash with several 3rd party Input Methods
- Fixed - Redraw issues with TSM confirmed text, and certain open type fonts (Japanese)
- Fixed - Removed size limitation of TSM text block used by third party utilities (Typeit4Me, SpellCatcher etc)
- Fixed - Various Dutch language translations
- Fixed - Various French language dialog layouts
- Fixed - Justify menu did not respond in Define Styles dialog
- Fixed - Redraw error inserting page breaks with high resolution monitors
- Fixed - Drawing bugs in bottom document pane
- Fixed - Plus several others minor enhancements
You can find more information about the Mariner Write update at the Mariner Software Web site. Mariner Write 3.6.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$139.95.