Mariner Software has released an update for Mariner Write, bringing it to version 3.5. Mariner Write is a utility designed for word processing on Macintosh systems. The latest release features improved Word translation and expanded language support. According to Mariner Software:
Mariner Software, a leader in productivity software for the Macintosh, today announced the release of Mariner Write, version 3.5.
The release focuses on international language support, as well as, improvements in the Microsoft® Word file translation process. Included with Mariner Write 3.5 is the following:
- Support for importing Non-Roman Microsoft Word files
- Multiple enhancements made to Microsoft Word file conversion process
- Multiple language support including Japanese, Dutch and Swedish
- New preference for selecting the page background color
- Ability to set the default save file format
- Preference to set the "on Startup" action of Mariner Write
- Numerous bug fixes
You can find more information about the Mariner Write update at the Mariner Software Web site. Mariner Write 3.5 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$139.95.