Markzware has released an update for FlightCheck Workflow, bringing it to version 3.5. FlightCheck Workflow is a utility designed for the proofing and analyzing of jobs and documents. The update features expanded Adobe application support and PDF examination. According to Markzware:
Markzware, the leading developer of quality control and workflow solutions for the global graphic arts and printing industries, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of FlightCheck Workflow v3.5.
FlightCheck Workflow is used to process and analyze information about documents and jobs while they are automatically checked for potential problems. This workflow application supports documents created by a wide range of applications, such as QuarkXPress, Photoshop and Acrobat Distiller. It can be used to automate error correction, proofing and final output and other repetitive prepress tasks, and can also be integrated with FlightCheck Professional to assure quality file output.
Markzwareis FlightCheck Workflow upgrade adds new functionality to this popular application:
- Support for Adobe Creative Suite
- Improved Adobe InDesign functionality
- Improved PowerPoint and MS Word management
In addition to these new features the full upgrade provides:
- Robust PDF examination
- Compatibility with major DTP applications from Adobe, Quark and Microsoft
- Storing of information about pages, spreads, boxes, images and colors in a standardized way for quick and easy analysis and correction
- Quick and intuitive set up for simple sorting/routing-based workflows with no scripting required
You can find more information about the FlightCheck Workflow update at the Markzware Web site. FlightCheck Workflow upgrades from 3.1 are available for US$299.00, while the full version is available for US$999.00.