MaxUpgrades announced the immediate availability of the MaxConnect hard disk mounting bracket on Wednesday. The MaxConnect is compatible with the new G5 Power Mac with PCI Express, and includes a set of two brackets that let you add up to seven additional internal hard drives for a total of nine drives. The drives can also be configured as a striped level 0 RAID. The MaxConnect brackets are priced starting at US$99 for a single bracket without drive cables, power cables, and SATA interface card, or up to $599 for both brackets, cables, and SATA interface card.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.