Maxprog has released a new version of eMail Extractor, bringing it to version 2.0. eMail Extractor is an email utility designed to allow users the recovery of addresses from different types of files. The latest release features new output formats and other enhancements. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of eMail Extractor, new version 2.0, available now at Maxprog website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
Recover your customers e-mail addresses from your mailbox or contact files with eMail Extractor, our professional e-mail extraction software that extracts e-mail addresses from HTML and text files on your local disks in order to create highly targeted and legitimate bulk e-mail lists.
- Output can be formatted as tab, comma (csv), colon and semicolon delimited text
- Support for VCard and Microsoft excel output format
- Duplicate output file can optionally include source file and line number
- Bad e-mails output file now includes source file and line number
- ISO quoted printable and binary decoder with support for all ISO and Windows encodings
- Filename added to bad e-mail file data
- Output files renamed to input file name + type (good/bad/dup) + i.txt/.vcf/.xlsi
You can find more information about the eMail Extractor update at the Maxprog Web site. eMail Extractor 2.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$16.90.