Rune Lindman has released an update for QPict Media Organizer, bringing it to version 5.2.6. QPict Media Organizer is designed as a media asset manager for organizing audio, video, and fonts. The update features numerous enhancements including AAC support and preference enhancements. According to Rune Lindman:
Rune Lindman today announced the release of version 5.2.6 of QPict Media Organizer.
QPict Media Organizer is a powerful, easy-to-use media asset manager. Use QPict as your central media access point and take full control for organizing images, full-screen video, MP3 files, Fonts and live streaming audio and video. QPict fully supports Meta data such as ANPA (IPTC) and EXIF photo information. It includes advanced search and batch processing capabilities making it trivial to catalogue and organize more than thousands of media files in a fully searchable database.
- Support for AAC
- Allow batch process during trial period
- Shortcuts menu item in Help menu
- Finder view updated after rename media file
- Finder view updated after delete media file
- The "Open With" command in Finder now lists QPict
- List view column settings are saved in index file
- Preferences setting for display quality/speed
- Preferences setting for thumbnail quality/speed
- Preferences setting for centering large images
- Import files on desktop command
- Startup option: Nothing
- Shortcut key cmd-0 for first item in recent menu
You can find more information about the QPict Media Organizer update at the QPict Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$35.00.