Ellipses Productions announced the immediate availability of Memory Usage Getter 2.6 on Tuesday. Memory Usage Getter monitors how much memory and CPU running applications use on your Mac. The updated version runs natively on both PowerPC-based amd Intel-based Macs, recognizes the difference between Dashboard widgets and regular applications, has an improved interface, and more. Memory Usage Getter 2.0 is a free update for all registered users, and is priced at US$10. It is available for download at the Ellipses Productions Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.