Mireth Technology has released a new utility for Mac users, ToTheTrash! 1.0. ToTheTrash! is a trash management utility designed for timed trash deletion. The app ships with the ability to assign an expiration date to temporary files that will then be deleted automatically. According to Mireth Technology:
"To trash or not to trash, that is the question." But what if you canit decide? Whereis the holding area for those files youire not sure what to do with?
Mireth Technology provides the solution with ToTheTrash! - the Macintosh Trash Manager. ToTheTrash! provides a place to put those files youire not ready to delete yet, and an opportunity to specify how long to keep each one. ToTheTrash! will store the files for you until they expire, allowing you to retrieve them in the mean time if you need them, and automatically deleting them for you if you donit.
ToTheTrash! gives you the flexibility to manage all those items (files and folders) that youire keeping temporarily, youire not sure what to do with yet, or that youire keeping for a specific length of time. Just drop the item on the ToTheTrash!, specify how long to keep the item and ToTheTrash! will store it for you.
- Easy-to-use "drag and drop" interface
- Stores files or folders for retention period you specify (days, weeks, months, years)
- Configure with the retention periods you use the most
- Easily retrieve files you need before theyive expired
- Automatically deletes expired items (trash throws itself out!)
- Supports multi-disk and multi-user system
- Runs from desktop or from dock
You can find more information about the ToTheTrash! release at the Mireth Technology Web site. ToTheTrash! is available for US$19.95.