Apple has finally posted the QuickTime stream of the MACWORLD Tokyo keynote speech. The company had originally announced it would be streamed live, but changed that to an on-demand archive shortly before the actualy event. That archive has now been posted. This is the event where the new iMac colors are introduced, the GeForce3 is announced, and John Carmack demonstrated Doom III. A great show, so go check it out!
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.