CDS advanced technology bv has released an update for LCedit+, bringing it to version 3.1. LCedit+ is a lighting editor app designed for use in theaters and museum environments. The update features several new enhancements inluding interface mods and bug fixes. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces the v3.1 release of LCedit+, the advanced LanBox lighting editor, for multiple platforms.
This new version of LCedit+ adds, besides bug fixes, many new features for the LanBox-LCX and LanBox-LCM. The most important feature is a complete new table (spreadsheet like) based cuelist editor, which makes creating and editing of complex cues a snap. On customers requests, itis now also possible to use near any key combination as programmed button actions.
** LCX & LCM users should install firmware v1.09, which is included **
New features of LCedit+ v3.1:
- Very easy to use table based cue editor
- Fast key commands now for all platforms
- Many human interface improvements
- Includes the new LCedit+ tutorial
- Includes the new LCedit+ reference
- New "reconnect interfaces" command
- v1.09 LCX/LCM firmware with several bug fixes
- More fixtures definitions added to the library
- Several bux fixes
You can find more information about the LCedit+ update at the CDS advanced technology bv Web site. LCedit is available as freeware.