MAKI Enterprise Inc. has released version 1.4 of its multilingual e-mail client, Magellan. The new version adds features and support for unlimited attachments. According to MAKI:
Magellan allows users to:
- Send and receive multilingual e-mail. Any languages will correctly be sent and received.
- Send and receive e-mail message containing any plural languages.
- Not only unicode but newly created MultiScript encoding is adopted.
- Read messages in "View." View is an epoch-making management way of e-mail messages, different from folder or filter system.
- Create Text clip which replaced "signature" and is more flexible and free.
- Download large size message or attachment file later, skip e-mail.
- The function is for faster mail checking!
- Avoid complexity of "Preferences" or "Settings."
- Fastest performance of all e-mail client software.
- Work under less memory than other e-mail software and 750KB of application size.
New features in Magellan 1.4
- Support HTML e-mail.
- WordService support.
- Language conversion.
- Unlimited attachments.
- Enhanced mail tracing.
Magellan is available for US$80. The update is free to registered users and you can find more information about it at MAKIis site.