MAKI Enterprises has updated their multilingual e-mail program, Magellan, to version 1.8.1. Magellan supports a number of languages, and the latest version has added support for right-to-left language support for Hebrew and Arabic users. According to MAKI Enterprises:
- Send and receive multilingual e-mail. Any languages will correctly be sent and received.
- Send and receive e-mail message containing any plural languages.
- Not only unicode but newly created MultiScript encoding is adopted.
- Read messages in "View." View is an epoch-making management way of e-mail messages, different from folder or filter system.
- Create Text clip which replaced "signature" and is more flexible and free.
- More powerful find feature supporting fuzzy search by Sherlock. (Find by Contents)
- RightToLeft / LeftToRight processing and indication is supported.
- Download large size message or attachment file later, skip e-mail.
- The function is for faster mail checking!
- Avoid complexity of "Preferences" or "Settings."
- Fastest performance of all e-mail client software.
- Work under less memory than other e-mail software and small application size.
Magellan 1.8.1 has features of:
- Full support Right to Left language processing. Hebrew and Arabic user can read and write Right to Left or Left to Right.
- Index search by Sherlockis "Find By Contents" is available. You can search email more faster.
- Unicode 3.0 support, Layout addition
- Keep Paragraph option removes unnecessary line break. Receiver can copy & paste text to other applications more easily.
Magellan is available for US$50. You can find more information at the MAKI Enterprise Web site.